View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zohdiak

re: SW:ToR Novels

I'm not sure if this is in the right section of the Forums or not (please move it if you'd rather it elsewhere), but I though fan fiction / EU its all gravy.

I just finished re-reading Deceived. I read incredibly slow, but school mostly got in the way, as it will again in a week or so here. I also finished Fatal Alliance prior to SW:ToR launch. I was not a huge fan of Fatal Alliance (I won't spoil anything) as it simply did not feel like a Star Wars story.

Deceived was really good, wish it was longer personally. I have Revan and am about to jump in. I believe this is one more that is available which I do not own.

• Has anyone read all four? Thoughts and Comments (No Spoilers please)
  • I have high hopes for Revan, should I?
  • Is Eleena in SW:ToR I do not recall seeing her or hearing mention. * (I know timeline and possible spoilers but just thought I'd ask) *
Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

re: SW:ToR Novels

From left to right: SWTOR Encyclopedia, Revan, Deceived, Red Harvest, Fatal Alliance, and Annihilation.

Red Harvest is not technically an SWTOR book, but I have my stuff ordered chronologically and Red Harvest takes place during the Old Republic time period. I think you'll really like the Revan novel, especially if ** you've played the Jedi Knight storyline because one of your companions is a main character.**

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: