Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Crafting Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zohdiak

re: Vanguard Gear

I am unsure if there is any schematic out there that allows this, but you don't know until you ask.

I am looking for some classic Republican Trooper armor (orange / Modifiable) for my alt Hon'do. Please let me know what my options are outside of using CC's. Was hoping we could craft one and I can try and supply the Mats, or at least pay for them.

Thanks in advance!

Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

Yeah, I'm sure I can hook you up. Send me a /tell in game and I can show you some options.

Zohdiak

Hey sorry I never got back to you. Been Hell lately. Had some minor surgery and have been playing catchup with class work ever since, not to mention the 40hours of PTO I burned while I was laid up.

Finals are this week than I'm off until January. I'll hit you up next week sometime when I'm on and try and see what we can come up with for Hon'do, my trooper. Thanks!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Crafting Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: