Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keepadu
Prospect

re: Slicing - Gathering Route

Just wanted to post a route for Yavin 4 > Temple Grounds that I take. I've put some known locations of Concealed Coffers on the map, but there are much more. If you take this route though, you should find them all in the area. I usually start at the bottom right corner of the map near the cave entrance, but you can obviously start anywhere; especially if you come from the speeder location on the far left. I suggest moving in a clockwise motion because that seems to be the way most others do it and if the boxes respawn they will more than likely respawn along your path in that direction.

23wpemr.jpg

Some math for yah:

1 Concealed Coffer = 1-2 Security boxes.
*Note: Sometimes it yields 1 Large Security box and even a level 500 Advanced mission.

1 Security box = Avg yield 1500 - 2600 creds.
1 Large Security box = Avg yield 10,100 creds.

10 minute run gathering Concealed Coffers on this route = Avg of 175,000 creds (No fighting, using a stealth toon w/ slicing)
10 minute run gathering Concealed Coffers on this route = Avg of 150,000 creds (Fighting, not stealthing)

60 minute run gathering Concealed Coffers on this route = Avg of 1,050,000 creds (No fighting, using a stealth toon w/ slicing)
60 minute run gathering Concealed Coffers on this route = Avg of 900,000 creds (Fighting, not stealthing)

I've dealt with others running around gathering at the same time as I was. Most of the time I can get around and zip to one side or the other and still find plenty of the Concealed Coffers. Worst case scenario, just switch instances. There are usually at least a couple up now and probably will be because people have to go there to finish the expansion.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: