Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_Heal
Prospect

re: Rishi Datacrons

Does anybody else in the guild need the Rishi Datacrons?  I recently acquired the three Data Packets needed to unlock the four Datacrons on Rishi.  If there is enough interest, maybe we can schedule a guild group to go pick them up for everyone.

Keepadu
Prospect

Absolutely! Just did get 2 sets of those packets myself.  That'd be enough for three different runs. We just need to get a good time to go. Wednesday or Saturday are good days for us. Although, Recon was saying something about it being bugged... So might wanna see what that's about first.

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Bear in mind, final step of the crons is bugged.....so you may not get the crons....and you would then have to do each step all over again...including getting the packets

I_Heal
Prospect

Rëcon wrote:

Bear in mind, final step of the crons is bugged.....so you may not get the crons....and you would then have to do each step all over again...including getting the packets

Have you read anything about how frequently it bugs out?  Is it a once every rare while, or one of those your lucky if you can even get it to work kind?

Rëcon
OPsRaider

It is clickable one time per day, per instance....for those of you that remember the meat tree bug when rishii first came out....same thing

Keepadu
Prospect

If it's one time per day, then maybe try and do it on Saturday morning? You used to be able to get around the meat tree glitch because soooo many people were on Rishi. Now, you don't always have 2 instances.

I_Heal
Prospect

YOU CAN GET THE DATACRONS!!! even if someone else opened the rock prior to you getting there.  

While only one person per day can do all the secret steps to open the secret rock formation... anybody can come by and click on the exposed datacrons.  So go ahead and drop by the rock and pick up your +10 to Str, Will, Cun, Aim now!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: