Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keepadu
Prospect

re: The Underlurker Positioning Diagram

Underlurker

Since we had so much fun trying to figure out mechanics on The Underlurker, I thought I'd just make a quick post on where we were trying to stand using a graphic. Based on the scheme we were using, the left ops column (red) is on the left side in this picture, and the right ops column (blue) is on the right side of The Underlurker as you're looking at it with the "X"s marking the corresponding positions.

Because it's hard to tell when you're trying to get into position quickly, I have a few things I reference to know which side to be on. 

I look at which way the following are facing:

A: The head

B: The hands (fingers)

C: The feet (toes)

If I'm a DPS/Healer in the left osp column, I know I need to be under it's right elbow. In the picture the right elbow is on the left. So, I quickly see which side of the body the head is on. Next, I look and see which way the fingers and toes are facing. 

Since we are all trying to group together with the the way we're doing it, the best time to decide where to stand is immediately after The Underkurker leaps to the tank after the rock(s) (hopefully the same one for all of us) we stand behind disappears. As soon as The Underlurker lands, that is the best time to ascertain where to go because there are a few seconds before the cross appears. Then there should be plenty of time to move into position because you should already be in close proximity to The Underlurker.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: