Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: Gearing Runs

Are people in the guild interested in trying to do gearing runs of ravagers? It would be a way for people on the progression team to gear alts but also a very good way for people who don't get a chance to run ops much get into the raids and gear up mains. So the 2 questions are:

Are people interested? 

And if yes:

When do people want to do them?

It could be any night /time people want but understand that the 8 people on the progression team and all alternates have a commitment on wed and sat, (alternates are free to run of course if not running with the progression group) 

Rëcon
OPsRaider

YES YES YES im all for it. Any night after 8pm is perfect (cept our raid nights)

Keepadu
Prospect

Any chance to run more stuff together as a guild sounds good to me... and getting gear while we're at it... heck yeah!

Ismaralda
Guild Master

While I'm glad people are excited if we plan on doing this certain nights I need day/time suggestions, I won't be voting on days since honestly most of my toon don't need gear. Min/maxing sure. But as far gearing for am and stuff they are fine

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Being as how I am coming into a few months off I CAN play during the days...but I still cannot commit to raiding during the day as my son is also out of school....after 8pm still remains best and easiest for me

Keepadu
Prospect

I would be good for all kinds of times... Usually 8pm works well.

It just depends on what time the wife works... usually Thursdays area no go for Jinx-e. Fridays might be the easiest but it's a crazy schedule we both have.

Since it's alts... maybe just grab anyone that wants to go and pug the rest at whatever days we see a lot of people on. I can start trying to recruit people and use the fact we are having gearing runs. But I'm gonna wait until I see a few more people than Recon and Is post replies to show a genuine interest.

I have a few friends that I play with that more than likely would go if it's not limited to guild.

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Personally I would say tuesday/fri for gearing runs.... or just tue...let the ppl get the alts outta the way and done for the week..but thats me....and far as ppl posting here, I think Izzy, Keep and I are the only actice forum members lol

mrwatson2

I would love to do a gearing run for my commando XD
mrwatson2

How does everyone feel about a gearing run next week or maybe this coming sunday?

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Anipe wrote:

How does everyone feel about a gearing run next week or maybe this coming sunday?

Sunday isn't the best for me honestly :/

mrwatson2

how about next Tuesday?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: