Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zohdiak

re: Preferred Status

Greetings again everyone. I hopped back on SWTOR last night as a good Star Wars fan should have. As expected most of my alternates where removed from the guild, understandably so. I was pleased to find that one however was still on the guild list! I spent a little bit of time catching up with Jinx and a few others.

For those that do remember me, I took a leave from the game a few months back. School takes up just every free hour I have, going for my BS in Computer Networking and Security. Currently studying for the CEH certification, hope to have that shortly. I also tore my ACL near the end of January. I had surgery a few weeks ago and have been rehabbing like crazy to get back on my feet.

I want to try and stay somewhat active if only to keep in touch with the lot of you. Remaining in a Preferred Status is probably the most economical way for me to do that. To make it bearable I will have to try and remember all the unlocks one can do. On a few of my alternates I had a preferred bundle package waiting for me. However on my lone alternate left in the guild I was not as fortunate.

If anyone wanted to send me their referral code I was considering signing up for just 1 month. I need to do this to put a Security Key back on my account (had to get a new phone). The security key will at least ensure I get a minimum of 100 CCs monthly. And If I remember correctly isn't there a reward for signing up via referral code ? I will do some more digging in the coming days but ultimately I'd like to remain preferred until I can devote more time back onto this game.

I look forward to running into everyone again! Find me on my alternate that still in the guild Urabus !

Rëcon
OPsRaider

http://www.swtor.com/r/TbJZyF link sent :)

Zohdiak

Much appreciated friend. Unfortunately it told me that that referral already exists .

UPDATE: Agh it would appear I have not had an inactive account over 90 days yet! That must be the error. Lets see my last payment was 2/11. That would give me 30 days. I will try again on the 11th of next month. Until then, I shall make do

Thanks !

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Welcome back, always good to see someone return to the game :)

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Ya, enough people return we may ACTUALLY have a raid team that shows up....instead of a 3 man team thats always looking for pugs

Zohdiak

Ok childrens, I'm back to try this again now that its been 90+ days since i've last subscribed. If anyone has a referral link please let me know and I'll give it a shot. The one above says it already exists. I see the forums has been much busier in the last few weeks. I'll have to try and get caught up with the new update coming out!

Ismaralda
Guild Master

http://www.swtor.com/r/TsnPW6
Zohdiak

Thanks Is'. Still no go.  I wonder whats going on. Do you guys know if you can only get referred once per account lifetime? Perhaps thats the issue.

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Yea that is it exactly, you only get one referral per account so you can't just keep using referrals for free game time

Zohdiak

Bummer, I wasn't so much into it for game time as I was the unlocks for the crafting etc. Its odd how I got the packages for everyone except my main toon. Guess I'll just have to buy some. I'll be subscribing for a month or so soon anyway to get the Security Key back on my account and to get in for the nice new shiny bonus' coming with the update :-D

Sorry to run you all through a loop, thank you though!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: