Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: Our New "content"

Well it is 100% official now people. Bioware has officially stated that there will be no new ops with the new expansion. It will be simply raising the lvl cap on all the old ops to 65. There will be a weekly hm op challenge (do x op in hm on y week for z bonus reward). Hm and NiM will now drop the same rewards removing any incentives to do nim. 

Fps are also getting scaled to 65 though from the list I seen only "new" one is hm red reaper (and that could be a typo). Sm fps are now tactical and all fps that relate to ANY part of the storyline are now soloable. 

To the best of my knowledge the story content we are getting is also mostly classless (think rishi story) with small side parts of class quests (again like rishi). 

If anyone know something else feel free to add on

Rëcon
OPsRaider

re: Re: Our New "content"

Ismaralda wrote:

Well it is 100% official now people. Bioware has officially stated that there will be no new ops with the new expansion. It will be simply raising the lvl cap on all the old ops to 65. There will be a weekly hm op challenge (do x op in hm on y week for z bonus reward). Hm and NiM will now drop the same rewards removing any incentives to do nim. 

Fps are also getting scaled to 65 though from the list I seen only "new" one is hm red reaper (and that could be a typo). Sm fps are now tactical and all fps that relate to ANY part of the storyline are now soloable. 

To the best of my knowledge the story content we are getting is also mostly classless (think rishi story) with small side parts of class quests (again like rishi). 

If anyone know something else feel free to add on

NiM and ONLY NiM will give the titles, mounts, and from what I understand the decorations. The new storyline WILL focus on your character. Not your class. You will have old comps come back you will be tempted by the darkside, and the light side, choices now actually matter...companions WILL leave you if they dont like you :) 

I only hope I can adjust to new work schedule so that i can play this content

Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: Re: Our New "content"

Rëcon wrote:

NiM and ONLY NiM will give the titles, mounts, and from what I understand the decorations. The new storyline WILL focus on your character. Not your class. You will have old comps come back you will be tempted by the darkside, and the light side, choices now actually matter...companions WILL leave you if they dont like you :) 

I only hope I can adjust to new work schedule so that i can play this content

Don't get me wrong I'm excited for the new potential with the story content but I just worry about how much we get at a time and I'm completely appalled at the changes to endgame. I still remember ziost, how it was built up and talked about we were all excited, played the first half and thought it was good and appon finding out the final part we had to wait for my excitement built but the second half was a complete let down.

As far as endgame I am down right pissed we now have to grind a new set of gear in old ops (though with 9 ops dropping gear it will be very fast to gear a toon).  We get no new FPs (other than HM Red Reaper which as i said is probably a typo). Nothing for PvP or even GSF.  Basicly what im saying is they are putting all their eggs in the story basket. While Bioware has a great talent for story this game alone has shown me they can really screw it up too.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: