Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rezilience Windstar

re: HK Questing Guide For Star Wars Online.

Hey Guys, 

I am not sure if you guys have or are interested in getting the HK companion droid, but if you are I found this site to be very helpful and easy to understand when trying to complete my HK Companion quests. I hope it will help others who are interested.

http://dulfy.net/2012/10/11/swtor-patch-1-5the-hunt-for-hk-51companion-droid/

Thanks

Rez

re: HK Questing Guide For Star Wars Online.

Thanks Rez, I believe this is the guide I used.

And thank you all who helped me get my HK-51! Got him over the weekend, only took about 9 hours game time (I got slightly sidetracked on Tatooine doing world Bonus). I was real lucky with finding the pieces. The longest time I spent was on Taris, about 45 minutes. Every other piece was found within 10 minutes, twice within 2 minutes! (Hoth, Dromund Kaas).

I don't have exact waypoints but for what its worth, Tatooine's piece is purchased at the far SE corner of the PVP area $125k. Taris, my piece was found near the seemingly sales tents (actually filled with enemy NPC's) toward the front middle of wrecked ship. The Jedi Temple was found on the left side atop a big rubble hill just before the entrance to the left most hallway. Hoth I found on first try, just decided to start at the middle of the wreckage. & Dromund Kaas I found at the base of the steps to the temple ruins.

Again thank you all who helped me through the FP's Xitessa, Rez, Blaise, and I believe it was either Sarabi or Swallowmybullet. My apologies if I left you out, but the gratitude is there. HK will make Dailies much easier and help me be a bit more independent. My Sentinel is severely undergeared as i do not put out as much DPS as I hear everyone else does.

Now the choice of whether or not to unlock him for my alt's Not sure if I want to bother with gearing him up every few levels. Though I do have one low level alt who is Cybertech. I will ponder on this some more.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: