Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keepadu
Prospect

re: Ops Run and No Loot Ticket

Hey - When we ran the raid yesterday and didn't get loot the one dude suggested we submit a ticket... Well, I thought y'all might like to see the response I got when I submitted a ticket. (Feel free to look over any spelling errors because I transcribed it pretty quickly ):

04/08/2015 - SWTOR CSR: Greetings Keepadu,

My name is Stephen from Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service, I will be handling your ticket regarding your recent Ravagers operation.

I have investigated your report and can see that the group you were in at the time did not have all players locked to the same instance. As such the instance you ran became bugged and nonfunctional. This may be down to one or more players in the group having advanced further in the instance than the others which made things go wrong.

The good news is that no single player got locked to this instance or fight. As such each player from this instance are still unlocked to the final fight and are able to do it again and gain loot this week.

I understand that this is not ideal, however due to the boss not being assigned to the group no loot was created from this fight and therefore no loot is available for distribution. Also as you are all free to run it again we cannot create loot as this could lead to duplicate items being won in the same lock out by some players which is not the way these raids are designed.

I apologize for the inconvenience and really hope that you can go back once again and defeat this boss gaining all the rewards next time around. Please ensure that each and every player has reset their local instances and accept the prompt to join a raid in progress before continuing.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Regards,

Stephen

Star Wars (TM): The Old Republic(TM) Customer Service

Now you can invite your friends to try out Star Wars: The Old Republic for free. Visit www.swtor.com/info/friends for more information, and help them get started today!

Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: Ops Run and No Loot Ticket

Yes I got pretty much the same respose

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: