Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keepadu
Prospect

re: Fleet Datacron (Solo)

For anyone interested, I found a video today that describes getting the fleet datacron on your own. I tried it, and after figuring out two little things, was able to do it successfully on 4 of my toons (one of which was level 39). If anyone is interested, I can setup a couple of my toons and help others get it as well. Sine MGGS's aren't bound, I can lend one of mine out also.

Video: Rep Fleet Datacron Solo (No Group) get it by yourself

For anyone wanting to try it own their own... The two main things that made the biggest difference for me were:

A. On Toon 2, after using the MGGS the second time, I was glitched in the air above and slightly inside the grapple point. Even though I couldn't move, I was able to sit down where I was stuck and click on the button below to enable the second grapple point for Toon 1.

B. Where Toon 1 is standing in the final part is KEY! You must wedge your toon as tightly as possible into the corner where the column juts out on the ledge you have to walk out onto. My left shoulder was actually glitched into the wall a bit. If you are sticking too far out, when you use your MGGS, you will land on the ledge below the grapple point rather than the ledge leading to the door.

I suggest you take advantage of this first chance you get! For anyone that doesn't know, the fleet datacron run is +10 to all stats.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: