Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: 12x exp

Pfffft well I guess i should have mentioned that good spot for a vanguard is relative, I mean when the class is soooooo bad to begin with 

Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

Ismaralda wrote:
Zohdiak wrote:

Permanent 12xp!?

And My alt Hon'do is a vanguard. I was going to make him a tank but if DPS Vanguards are in higher Demand I could go that route I suppose.

The 12x exp is subscriber only until sometime in the fall I believe, probably until the new star wars movie releases or a little past it if I had to guess. As for making your apt a dps its completely your call, if you want to have a tank go for it, vanguard tanks are in a very good spot right now (I will deny ever saying that infernal)  that said though as far as endgame goes we have plenty of tanks currently in the guild, dps is what we actually lacking.

you can't deny the truth

Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

Ismaralda wrote:

And yes infernal DPS VANGUARD, not tank 

HA! fat chance

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Yup, level those DPS gentlemen.....and ladies....and then you too can join our non existent raid team of 3 people....

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Zohdiak wrote:

Permanent 12xp!?

And My alt Hon'do is a vanguard. I was going to make him a tank but if DPS Vanguards are in higher Demand I could go that route I suppose.

The 12x exp is subscriber only until sometime in the fall I believe, probably until the new star wars movie releases or a little past it if I had to guess. As for making your apt a dps its completely your call, if you want to have a tank go for it, vanguard tanks are in a very good spot right now (I will deny ever saying that infernal)  that said though as far as endgame goes we have plenty of tanks currently in the guild, dps is what we actually lacking.

Zohdiak

Permanent 12xp!?

Ismaralda
Guild Master

And yes infernal DPS VANGUARD, not tank 

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Keepadu wrote:

I can always switch over to Jazzpurr, my dps vanguard! 

While I appreciate the offer it was more me making a suggestion for if someone was considering picking a dps to level, basicly I enjoy playing my vanguard as a dps and I know from experience in raids how good they can be (into the fray on underlurker for example) they have a easy to learn rotation with multiple abilities that let you cheese major mechanics (hold the line ftw) as far as being a mdps they can do 100% of their rotation at 15m if speced right making them more of a mid-rdps. If you want to switch go for it but you do great dps on keep as is so would hate to see that drop really.

Keepadu
Prospect

I can always switch over to Jazzpurr, my dps vanguard! 

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Rëcon wrote:

I think what Ismaralda is TRYING to say is this:

Have you ever wanted to play on a progression raid toon, but have never had that DPS character you wanted? Fear not...12x xp is back, level those desired DPS toons, and join us in progression.

Hahaha... Maybe.... Though if we wanted to get into having "ideal" classes for the content we really could use at least one regular dps vanguard, makes a big difference once your in hm

Rëcon
OPsRaider

I think what Ismaralda is TRYING to say is this:

Have you ever wanted to play on a progression raid toon, but have never had that DPS character you wanted? Fear not...12x xp is back, level those desired DPS toons, and join us in progression.

Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

Thanks for the heads up!

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Did you miss out on the chance to level all your alts you wanted via 12x exp? Well fear not BW has announced its return May 4th and has stated it will be around for a long time if not permanently. So pick out all the new alts you intend to be leveling and get ready to see a swarm of fotm classes at every patch :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: