View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: ATTENTION RAID TEAM MEMBERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING

Agreed, I will try to have one up here from my slinger and vanguard soon as I can

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Ismaralda wrote:

Really that, if we can see how our dps do on a dummy we can know if its just a matter of getting those numbers to translate to a raid or if we need to work on something to help improve people, it also let's us see how the ideal way to gear during HMs will be, i.e. do we need to gear dps first to meet the enrages, healers to keep up or tanks

I will be parsing Recon as DPS this weekend at some point...I am still ironing out some tweeks to the rotation before I put up a parse. 

I think we should ALL use the 1.5 mil health buff on the dummy....as itll give us the longest parse.

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Really that, if we can see how our dps do on a dummy we can know if its just a matter of getting those numbers to translate to a raid or if we need to work on something to help improve people, it also let's us see how the ideal way to gear during HMs will be, i.e. do we need to gear dps first to meet the enrages, healers to keep up or tanks

Rëcon
OPsRaider

I_Heal wrote:

And how about getting a parse of Recon's heals?  I want to see what kinds of Hakz he's using!  

He uses the Cheeburger Cheeburger hakz

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Keepadu wrote:

I'm not really sure how to do that. Post screenshot here, send someone the .txt file, or what?

Yes, as Izzy said, upload it to Parsley (or any parsing site tbh) and then post the link here (we can then click the link to go right into the parse) Like i said, good numbers or bad numbers will hold no bearing on your spot on the team, it is more for us to see where we stand, what can be or needs to be tweaked, where our weaknesses may lay.

I_Heal
Prospect

And how about getting a parse of Recon's heals?  I want to see what kinds of Hakz he's using!  

Ismaralda
Guild Master

Easiest way I know of is to just post a screen shot, that doesn't allow us to view the whole log but it shows us the parse. The most complete way is to upload it to parsley and we can view the whole log. I haven't done more than glance at that though so don't k owhow much work that entails.

Keepadu
Prospect

I'm not really sure how to do that. Post screenshot here, send someone the .txt file, or what?

Rëcon
OPsRaider

I am asking that ALL DPS, both currently on the team, alternates, and those wanting to join the team, to please submit a current parse for us to look at. Either a 5 minute parse, OR until the dummy is dead will be accepted. Please be aware that a low parse does NOT mean you will not be on the team, or will be kicked from the team. The parse is merely for us to gauge where we are, what are strengths are, and weaknesses are. We desire to take this team into HM content, and I would like to gauge where we are before we enter HM, not after.

Feel free to post links to your Parses here.

Thank you

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum