Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

re: New Trailer - Sacrifice

If you haven't seen it yet, I posted the trailer to the homepage for the new game update coming in October called SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Feel free to discuss the trailer, the update, news, guides, and anything else related to the update. Please avoid rumors/speculations. Keep the thread fact-based.

Ismaralda
Guild Master

So this new update with the expanded content and such means that infernal will be back right? snazy new cgi trailer and everything, how can he resist :)

(its in the facts only section so it must be true right?)

Infern'al
Infernal Marquis
Officer

Ismaralda wrote:

So this new update with the expanded content and such means that infernal will be back right? snazy new cgi trailer and everything, how can he resist :)

(its in the facts only section so it must be true right?)

It's tempting. I will confess to getting goosebumps at the moment in the trailer when he kills his brother, then his eyes go from red to blue when he realized what he had done. Chills, man. Chills.

Zohdiak

This was a great trailer. Kind of gave me the vibe of those two Latin brothers from Breaking Bad.

I've been out of the game too long. What all is coming with this new update, did I hear talks of a new class starting at level 60 a-la the Death Knight of WoW?

I still have to get all my children up to 60.

Ismaralda
Guild Master

As far as a new class I haven't heard anything more solid than hope/rumors. I know we are getting level cap up to 65, old ops are being rescaling to 60+, each class is getting a new ability (believe its a whole new ability not just a replacement one but could be wrong), no new ops ANNOUNCED (so could ones they plan on surprising us with hopefully) 9 new chapters of story quests will be added with 7 more coming after (idk if its faction storylines or class storylines) no new ANNOUNCED content for gsf, fps, as or conquest.  That's pretty much what I know about this pplanned expansion so far, if anyone has more info or knows something I said is wrong feel free to share and speak up

mrwatson2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwMmk0TvtY

video with an interview from someone at EA?bioware explaining some of the things in the trailer and how it will impact the game

new level cap of 65 

hard choices that impact your individual storyline

cool new gear sets 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: