Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: Disaster of 6/27/15

Everyone who is not a prospect can invite unfortunately there is no invite button, you need to type /ginvite (name of invited) to invite someone.

Also it seems like everything went just wonderful with my 2 days being gone I see....

mrwatson2

everyone can recruit yes, but not everyone can invite to the guild.

Rëcon
OPsRaider

But my patiece is most def running very thin right now

Rëcon
OPsRaider

Anipe wrote:

we need to figure out who in the guild actually still wants to be a part of it.  those that do need to know that they have to post on here or tell someone in game if they wont make it on a given night.  those who fail to inform someone should be out or moved from starter to alternate.  falling short of 8 dedicated people we need to recruit more people who want to run raids.  

I had a requests from someone yesterday to join our guild but there were 0 leaders with invite capabilities online.  im positive that individual joined another guild because of our overall inactivity.

pretty sure anyone can recruit

mrwatson2

we need to figure out who in the guild actually still wants to be a part of it.  those that do need to know that they have to post on here or tell someone in game if they wont make it on a given night.  those who fail to inform someone should be out or moved from starter to alternate.  falling short of 8 dedicated people we need to recruit more people who want to run raids.  

I had a requests from someone yesterday to join our guild but there were 0 leaders with invite capabilities online.  im positive that individual joined another guild because of our overall inactivity.

Rëcon
OPsRaider

re: Re: Disaster of 6/27/15

Anipe wrote:

The operation to run on Saturday 6/27/15 was a disaster.  Izzy couldn't make it as posted before only 4 guild members actually showed up.  we filled the group with randoms but we had 2 disconnect during Bulo's fight.  following that 2 more people left claiming that their guild was calling them.  Ulureaw switched from tank to heals to fill a spot and the gf wouldn't cooperate.  some of the people who did show up for this voiced their concerns about how most of the time we are missing people.  one member claims he will not be participating until it is sorted out.

Im shocked you guys even ran it. I called the raid at 7:15 cause we only had 3 people online for it....and yes, the amount of people NOT showing to the raid team is really wearing thin on my patience...as I know it is on izzys. I cannot speak for Izzy, as I am unsure on his side, but I myself have turned down a few invites to heal on other teams cause I would rather run with the guild....but it seems the guild is having zero desire to raid....and frankly Im tired of it....I wanna run through progression...as does Izzy...and is this team isnt going to do it, then I dunno what imma do...

mrwatson2

The operation to run on Saturday 6/27/15 was a disaster.  Izzy couldn't make it as posted before only 4 guild members actually showed up.  we filled the group with randoms but we had 2 disconnect during Bulo's fight.  following that 2 more people left claiming that their guild was calling them.  Ulureaw switched from tank to heals to fill a spot and the gf wouldn't cooperate.  some of the people who did show up for this voiced their concerns about how most of the time we are missing people.  one member claims he will not be participating until it is sorted out.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: