Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ismaralda
Guild Master

re: Bounty Hunting

Hey all I was browsing forums awhile back and I seen a guild advertising for an event they were holding.  The basics of it are the guild is looking to hire bounty hunters (job not class) to hunt them.  They plan on hosting a race on tat from one faction settlement to the other passing through the outlaws dens. It would be our job as the hunters to stop them. The way it would work is we can have a team of up to 16. Their teams have a max of 4. A list of all hunters will be out out a few weeks in advance and the racers can then try to buy services. They can buy protection or place bounties on others ect ect. I felt like this would be a fun way to group up as a guild and just relax. Tentive date is Sept 19 or 20 I was told. I will continue to post on this as I get more info.  Anyone interested respond on the post plz.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: